There are not many venues where you can literally get married on the water with stunning views of the Trinity Inlet and beyond. From canapes to food stations and sit down meals, let your vision come to life with the full hire of Salt House, with unsurpassed views of the Cairns Marina and Trinity inlet, your wedding celebration is sure to hit the mark.
How to choose your perfect Queensland wedding photographer
- Browse wedding photographer’s portfolios. Look at their different styles.
- How many photos are you looking for? A couple dozen amazing shots to build an album, have printed and displayed? or hundreds or thousands? Some photographers take less photos, but they might be more to your liking. Other photographers may take many images and many may be quite similar.
- Create an action plan. Will you require photos of you getting ready? travel to and arrival at ceremony venue? Ceremony (obviously)! Then groups – how many? Photo-shoot of newlyweds on location? Reception coverage? How many hours do you think this might be?
- Once you have selected a shortlist of photographers send them an enquiry!
- Meet with your shortlisted photographers and ask them to show you completed albums, or a large range of photos from a single wedding. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver they style and quantity of photos that you’re after.
- Make sure your personalities match! Will you be comfortable with them on your wedding day?
- Compare packages and inclusions.
- Get post production details. Will you expect every image to be art-worked? or just a few hero images?
- Once you’ve settled on a photographer, check their contract and look for additional costs like overtime, printing, supply of digital images, and cost for special effects.
Queensland has some super talented wedding photographers. No matter what type of style or wedding coverage you’re after, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Queensland wedding photographers.