Nestled at the base of the protected Springbrook National Park, Eco Studio Fellini is quickly becoming the choice du jour for weddings on the Gold Coast. Picture perfect five-acre grounds provide an idyllic backdrop with manicured lawns and gardens, featuring a subtle European influence amid the tranquil, primeval surrounds of the Gold Coast Hinterland – celebrating the green behind the gold.
Your wedding ceremony should be a reflection of your love, and your journey together as a couple. A professional celebrant will take the time to craft a ceremony unique to your story and wedding style. They’ll help to plan the most amazing ceremony for you. In no particular order, here is our list of Queensland’s best wedding celebrants.
Your wedding is special and you deserve the best professional care, from the time you first meet Bill to the day of your wedding, and after. Bill is well aware of different cultural beliefs and customs and sensitive to religious and multicultural issues. His commitment is to make sure your ceremony is exactly what you want.
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and Laurel-Lea want to be a part of it with you. Your ceremony should be unique and reflect your personal values, beliefs, but more importantly your love for one another. She is here to help you every single step of the way to create a beautiful and heartfelt ceremony.
Bronwyn performs ceremonies in the Brisbane area and anywhere from the Gold Coast to the Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and the Tweed Coast of New South Wales. She is happy to conduct your ceremony almost anywhere – at a venue, on the beach, in a park, at home, in a hot air balloon… the possibilities are endless.
With over ten years’ experience as a Marriage Celebrant, Lorraine has had the honour of helping hundreds of couples bring to life their perfect wedding day. Her style is relaxed and professional, with just the right balance of fun and laughter. She’ll take the time to get to know what’s important to you as a couple, so she can create an uplifting and authentic ceremony that’s truly your own.
Renee is an authorised marriage celebrant based in Brisbane with 11-years’ experience. She has conducted in the vicinity of 1400 weddings and is the preferred celebrant at a number of venues in South East Queensland. Renee’s couples would describe her as honest, reliable, highly organised and sometimes pretty funny.
Mitchell has fallen in love with creating fun (yet heartfelt) ceremonies that are a true celebration of the couple. He offers his services as full time celebrant so that you and your partner can be confident you’ll have his full attention in ensuring your ceremony is exactly as you’d wished!
Andrew McLennan loves weddings! He has more than 15 years experience conducting wedding ceremonies and MC at receptions. His relaxed, caring and enthusiastic communication style helps everyone enjoy the special moments in one of the biggest days of your life! Andrew has worked as a public speaker in the corporate sector both in Australia and overseas and in media as a presenter, he is able to draw on this experience to create memorable events.
Shauna Rowe has helped many local, interstate and overseas couples, organise their Gold Coast, Brisbane or Tweed Heads Wedding, Renewal of Vows or any type of celebratory ceremony. After 8+ years as a professional, exciting and vibrant marriage celebrant her passion and commitment is just as strong.
Claire has extensive experience over many years in presenting weddings and same sex unions for the LGBTQIA community – that can now be legal weddings which is a wonderful celebration of equality. Plus simple ceremonies for people wishing to marry overseas. She is very passionate and committed to create a memorable day with couples that signifies their uniqueness and a reflection of their love for each other that encompasses all that is important to them.
Whether your ceremony is to be a grand affair, in a formal garden in Brisbane, a chapel on Tamborine or a small, intimate gathering on a secluded beach on the Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast, Neal Foster, The Brisbane Marriage Celebrant can help you create the perfect ceremony that truly reflects you as a couple.
Paul L. Cant conducted his first wedding in 1988 and is very excited at the prospect and possibility of being appointed as your celebrant. He believes his previous experience has given him the understanding and insight that will enable him to help you prepare for YOUR most special day.
Geoff Mazlin has conducted hundreds of wonderful weddings at simply amazing locations from beautiful backyard locations for a few family and friends to stunning beach locations at Moreton and Fraser Islands, plus parks and reception venues all over South East Queensland from the Gold Coast to Hervey Bay.
Gwen Stevenson is an Authorised Civil Marriage Celebrant in Cairns. She loves all of the fantastic locations that can be used for weddings and other ceremonies. From the Rainforest to the Beach, a secluded chapel in Palm Cove or a private residence to suit the intimacy you desire. Her job is to make a memorable moment uniquely yours.
Narelle Jackson is fully qualified Civil Marriage Celebrant located in Brisbane North and provides marriage celebrant services for Brisbane, Brisbane North, Brisbane South and the Sunshine Coast. She can also provide civil celebrant services in Brisbane naming ceremonies, renewal of vow ceremonies, commitment ceremonies and many other life celebration ceremonies.
Your wedding cars are more than just getting you and your bridal party from A to B on your wedding day. Usually the best place to start is refining your wedding transport requirements, and here is Wedding QLD’s handy check-list to help you out.
- How many people are you needing transport for?
- How many pickup locations?
- Will you require cars whilst undertaking photos after your ceremony?
- Will you require transfer to a reception venue?
- Will you require transfer to accommodation after your reception?
- Will you require transport for parents, children, or other special guests (eg grandparents)?
- Does your wedding have a theme that you would like your choice of wedding transport to accommodate?
- What will you be wearing? Brides with large trains, or hooped skirts may need wide access doors and a large seating area – small cabins might not be suitable.
Create an transport plan. Number of people, number of hours, start and end suburbs, type of cars most suitable – stretch limousine, classic cars, modern machines. Once you have this sorted, select a shortlist of wedding transport companies and send them an enquiry! Compare packages and inclusions and meet with your shortlisted wedding car suppliers. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver what you require.
Modern cars, class and vintage wedding cars, unique wedding cars, luxury cars and stretch limousines, you’re sure to find your perfect wedding cars on Wedding QLD. No matter what type of car or how large your wedding party, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Queensland wedding car suppliers.
Queensland Wedding Transport Companies
Wedding QLD’s 9 Step Guide to Finding the Perfect Queensland Wedding Photographer
- How many photos are you looking for? A couple dozen amazing shots to build an album, have printed and displayed? or hundreds or thousands? Some photographers take less photos, but they might be more to your liking. Other photographers may take many images and many may be quite similar.
- Create an action plan. Will you require photos of you getting ready? travel to and arrival at ceremony venue? Ceremony (obviously)! Then groups – how many? Photo-shoot of newlyweds on location? Reception coverage? How many hours do you think this might be?
- Browse wedding photographer’s portfolios. Look at their different styles.
- Once you have selected a shortlist of photographers send them an enquiry!
- Meet with your shortlisted photographers and ask them to show you completed albums, or a large range of photos from a single wedding. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver they style and quantity of photos that you’re after.
- Make sure your personalities match! Will you be comfortable with them on your wedding day?
- Compare packages and inclusions.
- Get post production details. Will you expect every image to be art-worked? or just a few hero images?
- Once you’ve settled on a photographer, check their contract and look for additional costs like overtime, printing, supply of digital images, and cost for special effects.
Queensland has some super talented wedding photographers. No matter what type of style or wedding coverage you’re after, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Queensland wedding photographers.
Queensland’s Most Amazing Wedding Photographers
10 Tips to Help you Find and Choose Your Queensland Wedding Venue
Brisbane and Queensland has some amazing wedding venues. No matter your wedding budget or style, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Go through this handy checklist then sit back, relax, and browse through our list of popular Queensland wedding venues.
- Would you like your ceremony and reception at the same location? Or different?
- How many guests would you like at your ceremony and reception? Will you have a ceremony only guest list?
- Will your wedding have a theme? A theme could be rustic, glam, indoors, outdoors, winery, destination venue, beach, etc.
- What is your budget? Will you receive any assistance from parents or relatives? Would you ask your guests to contribute cash in lieu of a gift?
- Narrow down some dates. Check with your VIP guests to see what dates they definitely wouldn’t be available for.
- Do you have any special requirements? Accessibility for guests – eg steps might be difficult for elderly. Is there enough car parks or access to transport options?
- Do you need a backup plan in case of inclement weather? Can you move your ceremony / pre-dinner drinks somewhere if the weather is not ideal?
- Reach out to a few wedding venues and check to see how well they fit your anticipated numbers, theme, and estimated budget.
- Visit your favourite venues. See if you can visit the morning of a wedding, that way you can see the venue looking absolutely amazing. Enquire about a menu tasting if you would like one.
- Review their contract. Review and make certain what is included in the package you have selected. Some venues will include entertainment, decorations and more. Other’s will let you bring in external suppliers for this, cost this out too and double check your budget.
Happy wedding planning and best wishes for a wonderful day. xx