Amongst the flowering gardens and picturesque views, Coolibah Downs is the perfect venue for both your ceremony and reception. Enjoy on-site accommodation and dreamy photography within 10 acres of lush private grounds! Coolibah Downs is the ultimate Gold Coast venue, catering for all your needs in the one location.
We’ve made it easy to plan your perfect Queensland wedding. Whether you’re picturing something small at home, a large grand ball room affair, an escape to the country, or something else, the amazing suppliers on Wedding QLD can turn your wedding vision into reality. Here’s our list of Queensland’s best wedding suppliers.
Marilyn from Marry Me Marilyn loves to laugh, have fun, and create a magical wedding ceremony with you! She has unbounded enthusiasm, a fun loving personality and emotional intelligence and is guided strongly by intuition. Marilyn has an amazing set of resources to help you create personal vows with the WOW factor!
How to choose your perfect Queensland wedding cars
Usually the best place to start is refining your requirements.
- How many people are you needing transport for?
- How many pickup locations?
- Will you require cars whilst undertaking photos after your ceremony?
- Will you require transfer to a reception venue?
- Will you require transfer to accommodation after your reception?
- Will you require transport for parents, children, or other special guests (eg grandparents)?
- Does your wedding have a theme that you would like your choice of wedding transport to accommodate?
- What will you be wearing? Brides with large trains, or hooped skirts may need wide access doors and a large seating area – small cabins might not be suitable.
Create an transport plan. Number of people, number of hours, start and end suburbs, type of cars most suitable – stretch limousine, classic cars, modern machines. Once you have this sorted, select a shortlist of wedding transport companies and send them an enquiry! Compare packages and inclusions and meet with your shortlisted wedding car suppliers. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver what you require.
Brisbane and Queensland has many different types of wedding cars. No matter what type of car or how large your wedding party, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Queensland wedding car suppliers.
How to choose your perfect Queensland wedding photographer
- Browse wedding photographer’s portfolios. Look at their different styles.
- How many photos are you looking for? A couple dozen amazing shots to build an album, have printed and displayed? or hundreds or thousands? Some photographers take less photos, but they might be more to your liking. Other photographers may take many images and many may be quite similar.
- Create an action plan. Will you require photos of you getting ready? travel to and arrival at ceremony venue? Ceremony (obviously)! Then groups – how many? Photo-shoot of newlyweds on location? Reception coverage? How many hours do you think this might be?
- Once you have selected a shortlist of photographers send them an enquiry!
- Meet with your shortlisted photographers and ask them to show you completed albums, or a large range of photos from a single wedding. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver they style and quantity of photos that you’re after.
- Make sure your personalities match! Will you be comfortable with them on your wedding day?
- Compare packages and inclusions.
- Get post production details. Will you expect every image to be art-worked? or just a few hero images?
- Once you’ve settled on a photographer, check their contract and look for additional costs like overtime, printing, supply of digital images, and cost for special effects.
Queensland has some super talented wedding photographers. No matter what type of style or wedding coverage you’re after, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Queensland wedding photographers.
How to Pick the Perfect Wedding Venue for your Queensland Wedding
Brisbane and Queensland has some amazing wedding venues. No matter your wedding budget or style, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Go through this handy checklist then sit back, relax, and browse through our list of popular Queensland wedding venues.
- Would you like your ceremony and reception at the same location? Or different?
- How many guests would you like at your ceremony and reception? Will you have a ceremony only guest list?
- Will your wedding have a theme? A theme could be rustic, glam, indoors, outdoors, winery, destination venue, beach, etc.
- What is your budget? Will you receive any assistance from parents or relatives? Would you ask your guests to contribute cash in lieu of a gift?
- Narrow down some dates. Check with your VIP guests to see what dates they definitely wouldn’t be available for.
- Do you have any special requirements? Accessibility for guests – eg steps might be difficult for elderly. Is there enough car parks or access to transport options?
- Do you need a backup plan in case of inclement weather? Can you move your ceremony / pre-dinner drinks somewhere if the weather is not ideal?
- Reach out to a few wedding venues and check to see how well they fit your anticipated numbers, theme, and estimated budget.
- Visit your favourite venues. See if you can visit the morning of a wedding, that way you can see the venue looking absolutely amazing. Enquire about a menu tasting if you would like one.
- Review their contract. Review and make certain what is included in the package you have selected. Some venues will include entertainment, decorations and more. Other’s will let you bring in external suppliers for this, cost this out too and double check your budget.
Happy wedding planning and best wishes for a wonderful day. xx
How to Pick the Perfect Wedding Celebrant for your Brisbane or Queensland Wedding
The ideal wedding celebrant will be someone who makes you feel natural and relaxed. You should be able to pick up on their friendliness and organisational skills at your first meeting. They should show genuine interest in crafting an unique wedding ceremony that will incorporate aspects of your romantic journey along with the necessary legal requirements. Get in touch with a few celebrants, have a chat with them about your wedding ideas, and see whom you feel most comfortable with.
You might also like to check and see if your short-listed celebrants will be conducting any other weddings on your chosen date, and see how they plan to accommodate the timing of the ceremonies. You don’t want them stuck in traffic when they should be at your wedding!
Some celebrants can offer extras like a PA system or microphone to ensure your guests can hear you well. This can be particularly important if you plan on having a video taken on your day. Be sure to give your videographer your celebrant’s details so they can plan the best way to capture your wedding.
Similarly, some celebrants have a signing table they can provide along with special signing pens and more. Be sure to ask what extra touches they provide as part of their wedding service.
Best wishes for finding your perfect Queensland wedding celebrant. Here’s a list of some of Brisbane and Queensland’s most popular wedding celebrants.
Happy wedding planning. xx
No matter your style of wedding or wedding budget a wedding photographer is essential. They will capture the memories, forgotten moments and enable you to relive your special day forevermore. We’ve complied a list of 10 of Queensland’s best wedding photographers to help your wedding planning. It’s essential you book your wedding photographer early, as many of the best will be booked many months or years in advance. So, sit back, relax, and browse through some of the best wedding photographers servicing weddings in Brisbane and greater Queensland.
RiverCity Photography are all about making your day unforgettable and offer you exceptional value.They will capture your special day through beautiful images, that you and your loved ones will cherish.
Renee Brazel Photography is a small team with passion and unique skill in wedding photography. They will provide you with heart warming, artistic imagery of your day. Each wedding is treated individually, and their aim is to capture genuine personalities, shared emotions and the story of the day.
Yohti Images will give you 110% effort on your special day. They know the importance of your wedding photos – this is the day you’ve always been waiting for! You will be pleasantly directed with a smile and a laugh so you can totally enjoy the photography experience. Regularly servicing Brisbane, Gold and Sunshine Coasts, Ipswich and Toowoomba.
Rstudios Photography have over 17 years experience of capturing weddings in a relaxed, candid manner. They offer a range of fully customizable packages that start with a few hours coverage for the small intimate ceremonies to a full day packages for those that want to remember the whole story that unfolds on their wedding day. Centrally located between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Rstudios offer services throughout southeast Queensland, from the Gold Coast to the Sunshine Coast and west to the open Australian plains.
Rohana Leah Photography have 10 years of experience photographing weddings. Based on the Gold Coast, and travelling down to Byron Bay and up to the Sunshine Coast, photographing weddings. They have a range of packages to suit all budgets, and they can of course be adjusted to suit your wedding day.
Lee-Ann Wilson Photography specialize in wedding photography and have a passion for capturing those special moments that happen on your wedding day, so that you can preserve them and share them with your loved ones. Their style of photography is contemporary with a touch of tradition and fun but most importantly it is personalised for each individual couple.
Alpha Studio Photography take pride in making sure every aspect of your wedding is recorded with the most beautifully edited photographs to cherish for years to come. Capturing all those special moments.
Whether you’ve got a large bridal party or small, or your wedding theme is tradition or modern, you’ll need wedding transport. Check out some of Queensland’s best wedding car suppliers on Wedding QLD. Choose from stretch limousines, modern luxury cars, or glamorous classic cars all from suppliers servicing Brisbane and Queensland.
Our Wedding Cars are a premium wedding car provider, servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast and West to Toowoomba. With a selection of vintage, classic and modern wedding cars, they have wedding cars and packages to suit all budgets.
Located in Brisbane, Old’s Cool Limo Company can service the entire metropolitan area and is even happy to travel further afield to the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Byron. Why not enjoy your special day in a unique way with Royboy? He is a truly unique car that will provide the perfect transport for the whole wedding party and photos for your most memorable day.
When it comes to your wedding day, don’t settle for anything less than the best. A wedding car hire with Limoso for your wedding – whether in Brisbane, Gold Coast or the Sunshine Coast – is the first step in the right direction! Their unique combination of modern vehicles and traditional, yet sophisticated car hire service ensures that your wedding day is one you won’t soon forget.
Your wedding day is a day never to forget. A day of style, elegance and romance. Your perfect day. As the beautiful bride you will feel like a Princess, stepping into your own Royal carriage – a classic vintage Rolls-Royce or Bentley from Somerton Limousines. Thet specialise in wedding car hire in the Gold Coast area and beyond.
Corporate Limousines are the Gold Coast’s number one limousine and private car hire service they are dedicated to providing first class transportation service at affordable rates. Choose from many limousine styles and classes, top of the range stretch limousines, executive sedans and mini buses. Corporate Limousines will transfer you to your wedding in total luxury on time every time.
Brisbane Chrysler Limos specialise in white brand new, multi-award winning Chrysler 300C super stretch limousines – with the 5th easy access door – just brilliant. Chrysler Limos will hire super stretch limousines to all areas of South East Queensland from Noosa, Toowoomba, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Byron Bay and all areas in between.
Queensland Brides, find your perfect wedding makeup artist and hair stylist on Wedding QLD. Browse looks, styles, packages and more.
Giulia’s interest in the beauty industry started from a young age and since completing her training has dedicated herself to anything and everything hair and makeup! Specialising in bridal, formal, glamour and fashion makeup, Giulia also offers airbrush makeup for the most flawlessly natural results achievable. Enjoy having your hair and make-up applied in the comfort of your home or choice of venue with Giulia’s mobile service.
Award winning hair stylist Aleesha Darke, is looking forward to making you look and feel your absolute best on the most amazing day of your life. She is one of the most sought after hair stylists in the Gold Coast and Northern NSW region. Aleesha prides herself on being able to achieve any hair style. Aleesha offers hairstyling only packages, and also affordable hair styling and makeup packages.
Devine Bridal Hair and Beauty provide a full professional mobile service to the Sunshine Coast and whole South East Queensland. Their highly experienced makeup artists are here to make you look and feel like a princess on your special day. Be it a beach, garden or classic formal wedding, there is no need to worry as we will provide a thorough consultation to find out what hair style and makeup will be suitable for you.
Tropical Beauty provides a fully mobile hair and makeup service, coming to you in your home or resort, ensuring that you remain relaxed and as fresh as possible leading up to your ceremony. Servicing all areas from Cairns, Palm Cove, Port Douglas and surrounding areas. Having your hair and makeup professionally styled will help you transform your dream look into reality, and help make your wedding day everything you have ever dreamed.
ABC Artistry would like to make your day even more special with a beautiful, radiant and flawless makeup experience. Trained by celebrity makeup artist, Dale Dorning, she has the expertise to be able to understand your skin and face and enhance for a flawless finish. ABC Artistry is a freelance mobile makeup artistry business servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast, Toowoomba, Sunshine Coast and Byron Bay regions.