There are not many venues where you can literally get married on the water with stunning views of the Trinity Inlet and beyond. From canapes to food stations and sit down meals, let your vision come to life with the full hire of Salt House, with unsurpassed views of the Cairns Marina and Trinity inlet, your wedding celebration is sure to hit the mark.
Queensland has some amazing wedding flower suppliers. We’ll help you find the best wedding floral design for your Queensland wedding celebration.
Your perfect wedding flowers should reflect you wedding theme. Your wedding theme might be colour based, or modern, vintage, rustic, etc. You can also carry your floral theme through to your cake with your chosen flowers featured. It might be helpful to select your bridesmaid dresses prior to choosing your flowers, that way your wedding florist can ensure their wedding bouquets will complement the style and colour of your bridesmaid’s dresses.
Here are some wedding flower designs from Queensland’s most popular wedding flower suppliers.
Can you imagine your ceremony being the highlight of your big day?… Picture you and your loved ones relaxing, connecting, and being truly ‘present’ throughout this special moment in your life. Together, Lorraine Wright and you will make that happen.
Bronwyn Saleh loves being a celebrant and is passionate about making sure you will cherish the memories of your wedding day forever. It’s your special day, and she will work with you to design a ceremony that is just perfect for you. Her ceremonies are fun, and the smiles and laughter are free.
Wedding ideas and inspiration from around Australia. Browse venues, flowers, photography, cars, real weddings and more. Find tips and ideas to make your wedding day perfect.
- Real Weddings Sydney
- Real Weddings Melbourne
- Real Weddings Adelaide
- Real Weddings Perth
- Real Weddings Queensland
- Popular Sydney Wedding Cars
- Sydney’s Best Wedding Car Suppliers (2020)
- Popular Melbourne Wedding Cars
- Melbourne’s Best Wedding Car Suppliers (2020)
- Popular Adelaide Wedding Cars
- Adelaide’s Best Wedding Car Suppliers (2020)
- Popular Perth Wedding Cars
- Perth’s Best Wedding Car Suppliers (2020)
- Popular Queensland Wedding Cars
- Queensland’s Best Wedding Car Suppliers (2020)
Wedding Flowers & Decoration
- Sydney Wedding Decoration Inspo
- Melbourne Wedding Decoration Inspo
- Adelaide Wedding Decoration Inspo
- Perth Wedding Decoration Inspo
- Queensland Wedding Decoration Inspo
Wedding Hair & Makeup
- 5 of Melbourne’s Best Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists
- 5 of Adelaide’s Best Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists
- 5 of Perth’s Best Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists
- 5 of Queensland’s Best Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists
- How to Pick Your Perfect Sydney Wedding Photographer
- 10 of Sydney’s Best Wedding Photographers (2020)
- How to Pick the Perfect Melbourne Wedding Photographer
- 10 of Melbourne’s Best Wedding Photographers (2020)
- How to Choose Your Perfect Adelaide Wedding Photographer
- 10 of Adelaide’s Best Wedding Photographers (2020)
- How to Pick the Perfect Perth Wedding Photographer
- 10 of Perth’s Best Wedding Photographers (2020)
- How to Pick Your Perfect Queensland Wedding Photographer
- 10 of Queensland’s Best Wedding Photographers
- Popular Sydney Wedding Venues
- 25 Best Wedding Venues in Sydney (2020)
- Popular Melbourne Wedding Venues
- 25 Best Wedding Venues in Melbourne (2020)
- 15 of the Best Wedding Venues in The Adelaide Hills (2020)
- How To Find Your Perfect Adelaide Wedding Venue
- Popular Adelaide Wedding Venues
- 50 Best Wedding Venues in Adelaide (2020)
- Popular Perth Wedding Venues
- 50 Best Wedding Venues in Perth (2020)
- 10 of Brisbane’s Best Wedding Reception Venues (2020)
- Popular Queensland Wedding Venues
- 25 Best Wedding Venues in Queensland (2020)
Brisbane has some amazing wedding venues. From beautiful riverfront settings, to gorgeous garden locations, all in one venues with accommodation, and impressive ballrooms! Here’s our list of the best wedding venues in the Brisbane.
Victoria Park is a stunning venue located on the north side that reflects the essence of Australian wedding luxury. Celebrate under sparkling chandeliers with magical views of Brisbane’s city skyline and golf course rolling greens. All of Victoria Park’s wedding spaces feature private bars and exclusive outdoor terraces, perfect for entertaining your loved ones.
Located in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD, impress your guests with 180 degree views of the Brisbane River from the Story Bridge down to the Kangaroo Point cliffs providing the ultimate backdrop for your ceremony and reception. Blackbird Private Dining and Events offer flexible food and beverage packages and aim to be all inclusive.
Mr & Mrs G Riverbar is an outstanding CBD setting for the perfect wedding celebration. This Brisbane riverfront bar can accommodate small groups of 10 for a sit down affair, or gatherings of up to 100 for lavish cocktail functions. You can secure the whole venue, or they can cordon off an area to suit the size of your party.
The Lushington is a 1920’s event hall, which has been lovingly restored to create the perfect location to host your wedding reception. This art deco warehouse features exposed brick walls, original timber posts, four metre high ceilings and polished concrete floors, delivering rich atmosphere and timeless appeal. The space can be configured to suit just about any event; from small, intimate sit-down receptions to stylish cocktail parties, large banquets.
With a sophisticated and luxurious Caribbean resort feel, Mon Komo Hotel provides the perfect mix of friendliness, tranquillity and relaxation in an elegant and refined beachside setting. Be indulged with the best of everything just the way you would like it; menus to tantalise your tastebuds, modern audio visual equipment, a stunning contemporary setting, dedicated bridal room with ensuite, and beautiful private pre-reception foyer with breath-taking views over Moreton Bay.
Boulevard Gardens is a Brisbane wedding venue prestigiously situated next to the Brisbane River. This secluded settings features gorgeous courtyards surrounded by blooming gardens, trickling water fountain and cascading water feature, all help to create an unforgettably romantic setting in which to enjoy pre-dinner cocktails for your wedding. Boulevard Gardens cater for all styles of weddings, with various menu and budget options – there is something for everyone.
Enjoy the elegance of colonial Queensland, featuring sweeping verandahs, stained glass windows, glittering chandeliers and ornate pressed metal ceilings as the perfect backdrop for your special occasion. United Service Club Queensland prides itself on providing the highest standard of service. Your guests will enjoy fine dining, silver service and exquisite cuisine complemented by carefully selected wines and beverages from the Club’s extensive cellar.
Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens is an unique award-winning rainforest setting so close to the city. Ceremonies can be held beside the meandering stream or beside the majestic trees in the Tree Grove. Enjoy relaxed canapés with a stringed trio or a jazz band in a special area dedicated to you and your guests before you sit down for dinner or lunch. Reception options include the fairy lit Treetops room surrounded by green leafy trees or a spectacular white silk-lined marquee lit by romantic candelabra, towering chandeliers and fairy lights.
Fix Restaurant offers a quality in fine food and beverage that surpasses the traditional. Featuring an artistic décor and a personalised approach to food and beverage they strive to offer a level of opulence and sophistication, making the Port Office Hotel a unique wedding reception venue. Located in Brisbane’s Heritage Quarter and adjacent to the Botanical Gardens and Brisbane River, the Port Office Hotel offers exquisite photography opportunities.
Glengariff Historic Estate is only 45 mins from Brisbane CBD, but feels a world away. Enjoy full exclusivity of the property and escape to a world of extravagance. This celebrated venue is a photographer’s paradise with its endless photo opportunities of over 30 different locations including the garden rooms, the vineyards, the lake, jetty, waterfall, rustic barn and classical stone arbours to name just a few.
Leanne James Photography has photographed over 350 unique weddings across Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Tweed Heads, Byron Bay and the Gold Coast. Leanne’s style of wedding photography is mostly candid and photo journalistic and she cherishes capturing moments as they occur naturally throughout a wedding day.
Sam Wyper Photography will capture the tears, joy and laughter throughout your wedding day in an unobtrusive way whilst conveying the beauty of the moment. He uses a unique combination of wedding photojournalism to create stunning creative portraits.