Congratulations you are planning to marry that special person in your life…
Hello my name is Barbara.
As your Celebrant I will ensure your wedding ceremony is presented in a warm, relaxed and professional manner. I am a friendly, caring, considerate, reliable, and committed Celebrant.
Your special day is a wonderful and exciting celebration for you both to celebrate and make everlasting memories with those who mean everything to you both… your families and friends. To do this I will be there to guide and assistant you both in unfolding your unique story for all to hear.
My promise and commitment to you as your Celebrant,
- Is to work with you and your partner to create a beautiful, personalised ceremony that will be unique to you as a couple.
- To be flexible and to listen and respect your ideas and plans for your ceremony.
- To provide ceremony resources to help and guide you every step of way. They include all necessary forms and information required, ceremony examples, vows, rituals and also a selection of poems and readings.
- I provide a PA system and 2 microphones. It has an outlet for you to play your special ceremony music.
- Your wedding day is unique to you. You may choose to have – a simple affair, a special themed ceremony or an elegant traditional event. I would be honored to marry you at your home, in a park, on the beach or special venue.
So with your dreams for your perfect ceremony and my many years as an experienced and professional Celebrant, I know…“Together we can make your special day happen”.
Contact me for an obligation FREE appointment. Or complete the enquiry form on this site at any time to ask me any questions you may have.
“Thank you Barbara for being apart of our special day. Thankyou for all the effort you put into organising and performing our ceremony, we couldn’t have asked for a better celebrant. You made it so special for the both of us, you were so helpful. We will always remember your kindness and will certainly recommend you to anyone who needs a celebrant for their wedding.”
Lisa & Michael
Hours of Operation