The marriage ceremony is the most important part of your wedding day. Making promises, exchanging vows and declaring your love in the presence of family and friends will be a special life event.
Whether your ceremony is to be a grand affair, in a formal garden in Brisbane, a chapel on Tamborine or a small, intimate gathering on a secluded beach on the Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast, Neal Foster, The Brisbane Marriage Celebrant can help you create the perfect ceremony that truly reflects you as a couple.
Neal’s aim is to help you create a happy and memorable wedding day with a ceremony delivered in a professional, sincere and warm manner.
Neal conducts Gold Coast weddings on the beach, at Sanctuary Cove, Hope Island or Tamborine Mountain every month.
The Neal Foster, The Marriage Celebrant Promise:
- You will be given a choice of ceremony
- Neal will conduct a sincere, professional ceremony
- At a relaxed interview you can discuss all of your wedding requirements and complete the necessary legal paperwork
- You will receive a copy of your wedding ceremony and a printed wedding certificate on the day
- Neal will dress to fit in with the style of your wedding
- Neal will ensure that all of your documents are lodged with the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
My fees are $500, $550 Gold Coast and Tamborine and $600 Sunshine Coast.
Thank you so much for everything last weekend.
You were AMAZING from the very beginning, and helped us through the entire process from paperwork to finer details of things we wouldn’t have known without you.
We wish you all the best and will be happy to recommend your services ANYTIME!
Lydia and Gavin
Hours of Operation