“Celebrant in Montville”
Your wedding day is one of the happiest days of your life. You’ve thought about what you would like, maybe you’ve been dreaming of marrying your true love for a long time. Let me hold your hand and help you create the ceremony of your dreams.
I’m a professionally trained Marriage Celebrant appointed by the Attorney General. My job is very important, but on your wedding day it’s all about you and how you want your ceremony to evolve. It’s my aim and gives me the greatest of pleasure to make your day a celebration to treasure.
As your Celebrant, it’s my pleasure to provide:
- Completion of Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) and all legal paperwork
- Lodgement of legal documents to Registrar of Births Deaths and Marriages. I also lodge on your behalf, an Application for your Official Marriage Certificate. This certificate is used if you wish to change your bank accounts, driver’s licence, passport etc
- Sample selection of ceremonies and a range of resources to build your ceremony
- Unlimited phone calls, emails and meetings as required
- Suggestions on ceremony locations, themes and rituals
- Rehearsal (if required)
- High quality PA system with a cordless microphone
- Only one ceremony per day
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your ceremony.
If you would like to have a chat about your ceremony, please give me a call on mobile: 0429 997 771.
I also perform Commitment Ceremonies, Renewal of Vows, Baby Namings, Funerals and even Puppy Namings (a ceremony I performed for Vision Australia).
Hours of Operation